For over a year we have been trying to adjust the joints of our functional sample. Unfortunately, Item’s standard joints as well as those provided by other manufacturers do not meet our requirements. That’s why we started designing our own. After joints manufactured using conventional 3-D printing processes and materials had failed because they did not exhibit the required strength, we tried to re-mill commercial joints to our needs. Sadly, these too were unstable… Continue reading “After countless tries finally, a sample”
And yet a great deal has happened… We will give you a brief overview of the recent developments.
As described in our last post, we had requested a founding consultation with the SAB and finally received a positive reply. Now we can start working with our founder’s nest in Dresden on our financing, sales and marketing concepts.