Press and communications contact
Marwin Gaube, B.Sc.
Marwin joined the CompactChart team at the end of 2017 and, ever since, thrives in areas such as presentations, design, and sales. He is our networker, who, as Head of Public Relations and Sales, forges connections like there’s no tomorrow – chapeau! It’s in his nature as an economist to be enthusiastic about productivity – and, naturally – numbers.
Marwin studied economic sciences at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg and also utilized his time to establish numerous contacts with local businesses. As a self-employed saxophonist and due to his extensive collaboration with the Federal Stock Exchange Association at German Universities he is aware of key economic figures and the value of fostering contacts and partnership.
The saying goes: “Contacts only hurt he who has none” – in that case, we are very well positioned with Marwin…
Keyfacts about the CompactChart
We would like to use this opportunity to paint you a picture of our company:
- The CompactChart team is comprised of Sanny Reich, Tobias Prüfer, and Marwin Gaube, the three founders.
- Sanny Reich came up with the idea for a resizable flipchart in 2011 during his student work at a university’s institute for further education, the CareerCenter.
- In April 2018, the three founders, supported by the TU Bergakademie Freiberg and the Founder’s network SAXEED, were awarded the EXIST founding grant. The benefits expire on the 31st of March 2019.
- The three founders established the Compact Solutions GmbH on the 8th of August 2018 in Freiberg.
- As of yet, various models and designs exist, a prototype is in the making.
This is where we provide images for public use in case you want to, for example, illustrate contributions. You are free to use these images at any time without further consent as long as you reference the source (e.g. “Photo: CompactChart”). Should you be interested in more images, please contact Marwin Gaube.
- 06.03.2018: Freiberger Gründerteam erhält staatliche Förderung für innovatives Flipchart
- 08.10.2018: DSGVO – Ein Damoklesschwert über den Startups?
- Morgenpost: Flipchart wird zum schmalen Rollo; 06.04.2018.
- Freie Presse: Stipendium für ein leichtes Flipchart; 06.04.2018.
- Saxeed Report Sommer 2018, Seite 16.
- Focus-online: Ein Startup aus der TU Freiberg erhält ein EXIST-Gründerstipendium für seine Projektidee “CompactChart”; 03.04.2018.
- Pressemitteilung TU Bergakademie: Innovatives Flipchart aus Freiberg; 03.04.2018.
- Avalia: Gründerecho CompactChart; 20.09.2017.